There are so many amazing books all over the libraries and bookshops. I love reading and the smell of fresh books is one of my favorites. However, when it comes to e-book reader, I cannot stand them. Therefore, buying a book is always a decision to take into consideration seriously.
Here’s the list of books I will buy and read by the end of the year.
- Origin, Dan Brown – I love Dan Brown and have literally devoured Da Vinci’s Code in like 24 hours. So, yeah, the very last book coming out in October is on the list.
- You are a badass at making money, Jen Sincero – Hey, I’m about to move abroad, I need some extra ding in my wallet.
- Ballerina Body, Misty Coopeland – Because ballet.
- Get your sh*t together, Sarah Knight – To avoid that extra time loss I cannot afford at the moment.
- Thrive, Arianna Huffington – She’s one of my favorite authors, so I’m sure this book is going to be epic.
- Finding My Shine, Nastia Liukin – One of the greatest gymnasts and strongest women ever.
- The Detox Kitchen Bible – Because, you know, London.
- Milk and honey, Rupi Kaur
- Relentless, Tim Grover
- Mind Gym, Gary Mack, David Casstevens
This is my list… Which books are you reading/advising?
Have A Safe Journey!