Ready for the check? So here it is.
- One long run (20k) by the end of the month – 18KM instead of 20, but still I managed to get a PB. HALF DONE.
- Taking part to 2 projects for uni. DONE, and proud of it.
- Staying on track with (at least) running even when abroad. DONE DONE DONE DONE! I hit the gym 4 times in Montreal, can you believe it? So incredible.
- Learning to meal-prep like a pro. DONE! Veggie burger, I owe you this.
- 23 posts on the blog. INCREDIBLY NOT DONE, but the month was truly full so I understand.
- Apply to a summer program. NOT DONE.
- Going to spinning at least once. NOT DONE, but at least today I found out where the spinning classes take place.
- Run more KM than last month. DONE, and proud.
- Using less the bus and more the bike (except for rain). MY BIKE BROKE, this is not my fault.
- Learning how to make coffee with the caffettiera. DONE
- Learning how to do the shopping efficiently (aka not losing myself in the supermarket, wondering if I got it all). DONE
- Not being behind with the uni work (even though the trips and everything). HALF DONE lol.
Have A Safe Journey!