On the first day of February, I wrote a list of goals I wanted to achieve. Now it’s time to check how the month went.
- Since I’m gonna stay in Trento for at least 2 weeks, there have to be: no desserts, no sweets, no sugar, no bad fats (avocado, you are still my friend) and no bad carbs. DONE.
- For the same reason up there, in Trento there have to be 5 days a week at the gym, 3 runs and we are back for the Sunday long run. HALF DONE. Does being injured counts as a failure?
- Take part at the MEU Vienna. DONE.
- Pass Sociology exam. DONE (28)
- Go skiing. DONE.
- Publish 20 posts on the blog (in January there where 19). DONE.
- To have more money on my bank account because I spent less. DONE (by 10€).
I’m pretty satisfied with how the things went, now looking forward to March!
Have A Safe Journey!