As I said a couple of days ago, January’s goals haven’t been reached all (though looking at my agenda – where the full list of goals is – the percentage was slightly better) therefore this month I’m gonna focus on less goals and more achievable ones, just to set the habit.
- Since I’m gonna stay in Trento for at least 2 weeks, there have to be: no desserts, no sweets, no sugar, no bad fats (avocado, you are still my friend) and no bad carbs.
- For the same reason up there, in Trento there have to be 5 days a week at the gym, 3 runs and we are back for the Sunday long run.
- Take part at the MEU Vienna.
- Pass Sociology exam.
- Go skiing.
- Publish 20 posts on the blog (in January there where 19).
- To have more money on my bank account because I spent less.
And that’s it. Achievable, a few, easy peasy lemon squeeze. What are your goals for the month?
Have A Safe Journey!