On January 4th I wrote a blogpost about my goals for the month. Since today it is the latest day of the month, I guess I need to check them.
- To pass statistics exam — done!
- To go to London and attend the CGD event — done!
- To hug again my Londoner family — done!
- To run 3 times per week at least 5k — not so done. I ran, I think about two/three times and sometimes I did more than 5, sometimes interval. Well, pretty weird…
- To eat healthy 6 days a week, better seven, but since I’m just re jumping in I guess I can take it a little easier — not so done. Ate healthy, but also ate crap. I guess for February I need to be more careful with this.
- To go skiing, at least once, better twice, in cool places — not done at all. Incredible, I haven’t been skiing yet. I cannot believe it! I love skiing but not when there is no snow and the slopes are crowded.
- To spend less money on eating outside at lunch when in uni, and bring my own food — does London count? Because if so, not done at all, while at home I managed to do a pretty good job.
- To clean my closet at home — done! And so did someone else.
- To read at least one book — not so done! I literally had no time. I read one chapter, and I truly mean one chapter on the plane and then university books, but do they even count?
- To do 100″ plank — amazingly done!
- To do 15 push-ups straight — done!
- To run 1k super fast, under 5′ — done!
- To stop calling people that don’t deserve my calls — done!
- To finish the month with more money on my bank account — not at all done! It was all nice till London came in…
So 8(9) out of 14. It’s a good start, but I definitely need to improve. Now, onto the next month.