So, here we are another year, another journey, another opportunity. As usual, this post comes 24 hours later than planned due to a family matter. However, here I am, sharing part of my bucket list for 2017 because, since I try to be 100% honest on my website, I also need to be honest when it comes to not say things that I know are dreams or maybe faraway goals that I do not yet feel comfortable to share.
- Do all the exams for the year.
- Apply for the Erasmus.
- Improve Spanish (C1).
- Improve German (C1).
- Improve English (C2).
- Learn a new language.
- Travel to Greece.
- Travel to Portugal.
- Travel to Scotland.
- Travel to Scandinavia.
- Visit Vienna.
- Apply and be accepted at the MEU Vienna.
- Go back to Canada.
- Figure out a work/study holiday for the summer.
- Get a job.
- Keep hitting the gym +5 times x week.
- Run 3 times per week.
- Eat healthy 7 days a week with 1 cheat meal per week only.
- Go on a trip at least once a month.
- Run a Trento Half Marathon next October.
- Run a marathon.
- Stop spending time with people who don’t deserve it.
- Love, fiercely, deeply, sincerely.
- Be a good friend, be there when people need you. No distance can stop true will to help, to stand by people, to support.
- Stop spending money on things you do not need, invest them in things that make you happy.
- Do a sommelier course.
- Learn to rest, to calm down and to take your time.
- Watch less Netflix.
What is your 2017 resolution?
Have A Safe Journey!