Yesterday afternoon I attended a yoga class about gratitute together with some local bloggers. Normally I don’t do such things, yoga, thai-chi, all this is great, but really who has time to do all of this? I don’t.
The yoga teacher came in and said the typical namaste, to which we answered namaskaram (My Indian vocabs stop to these two words lol). We did all those excercises, which are killing for someone flexible like a piece of wood (me), and then she let us lay down finding out the reasons why we were grateful yesterday.
- I am grateful for taking care of my body.
- I am gratuful for my grandma, who is the person that has grown me, understands me like no one and always knows how I feel.
- I am grateful for my friends, sometimes we argue, but I know we can always count on each other.
- I am grateful for being 18, for having a driving license and a lot of independence.
- I am grateful to study and to have the opportunity to go to University next September.
- I am grateful for the snow, I really missed skiing on real snow.
- I am grateful for writing, that always clears my mind and makes me understand deeper what I want.
- I am grateful to have a home, a bedroom, a family.
- I am grateful. And I should be grateful more often.
Now’s your turn, why are you grateful?
Have A Safe Journey!