I kind of wrote down a few more goals for 2016. It turned out to be 30 so here you go:
- To worry less, to have more fun.
- To spend less money on things I don’t need, to spend more money on travels and books.
- To be more cheerful, to never back down and to never give up.
- To run for fun, to run because I can.
- To talk less, to do more.
- To write more often on my blog and to reach 500 posts on haveasafejourney.com by the end of the year.
- To have more parties on Saturday and less evenings me and my computer on the sofa.
- To work out as often as I can.
- To go skiing as much as I can.
- To learn a new language, at least a few words.
- To spend more time with people I love, and less time with people that I don’t.
- To follow the advice of a very wise woman I had the pleasure to meet and make her proud.
- To be myself, as I am, with no meaning to copy anyone or to change myself for someone.
- To be kinder, more willing to help and less selfish.
- To set goals and to reach them.
- To trust people.
- To trust myself and my capacity.
- To wander more, to have a less planned life.
- But to waste less time and enjoy life more than my Instagram feed.
- To get an agenda where I can put on everything so that I don’t forget what I have to do.
- To go to live alone (hopefully abroad).
- To get an actual job where I can use languages.
- To get at least one sponsored post per month on the blog.
- To feel safe both with people and on my own.
- To be interested at school and study for my own pleasure, not for a mark.
- To manage time more wisely and to invest time in things I believe in.
- To visit Laura in Zurich, my friends in London and to go with the flow about relationships with people.
- To go to Vancouver, Lisbon and Oslo. (and maybe also Tallin).
- Not to disappear and not to close in myself when I have a problem.
- To fight for my beliefs.
This are my goals, what are yours?
Have A Safe Journey!